- 6.2 Feet Universal Security Cable. Made of extremely strong and durable steel cable.
- If your notebook has a security slot size of 0.28"" * 0.12"", you can use this product.
- The T-bar mechanism bar allows popular utilization of this lock.
- Protect your notebook computer and its valuable data with this affordable computer lock.
Instructions For Use:
- If you are setting the combination for the first time, enter the preset combination 0-0-0-0.Then set your personal combination with the following steps.
- Locate the combination dials and windows on the Lock. Align the preset combination with the code contrapuntal line. Now the lock is in a state of opening.
- Using a small screwdriver or similar object, push it all the way into combination-reset button (as indicated by the arrow) till the next step is done.
- Rotate the dials to the combination you want and align it with the code contrapuntal line.
- Now release the combination-reset button and your new combination is set. Please record the new combination，just in case. If you want to reset the combination, just repeat the above four steps.
- Works with most notebooks, desktops
NOT Compatible with:
- [Dell] XPS13 / SPX13 / 7000 / M3800 / Alienware / Insprion 7000,7779,15-7548,11-3148,11-3157,other Inspiron Latitude, Venue, XPS with square keyhole.
- [Lenovo] U41 / U31 / M41 / S41 / K41 / Ideapad / Flex3 / rescuer r720.
- [Acer] Aspire V Nitro / Chromebook R13 / E571.
- [Apple] New Apple Macbook can't use it.Only old macbook Pro With DVD Drive can be used.