Supporting Operating System
Windows 8 (32 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit)
Mac OS 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.12
1. Provides a wireless alternative for connecting to the Internet in Wi-Fi dead zones; streaming large video files, or downloading a software upgrade through a wired home or office LAN.
2. Wired connections provide faster data transfers and better security than Wi-Fi.
3. Auto sensing USB adapter supports any 10/100/1000 Ethernet network.
1. use your “Administrator” permission to install the driver;
2. restart your laptop or Mac;
after you installed the driver, check if you can see the Ethernet icon on the bottom of your system tray;
Go to left-upper Apple icon → System Preferences → General & Privacy, and allow apps downloaded from APP store and identified developers, check if you can see USB 10/100/1000 LAN with green color icon.
Add： Huachuang Science and Technology Park, No.176 Hangcheng Avenue, Sanwei Community, Hangcheng Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen City,GuangDong Province,China