DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio converting, which will convert Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device, such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks.
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96KHz
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
- Small in size, quite easy to install and simple to operate
- Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
- Output Audio: L/R audio and 3.5mm Headphone output
- Housing: Full Metal and Gold Plated Connector
- Input Audio Connector: Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial)
- Output Audio Connector: 2 x RCA (R/L)
- Power Supply: 5V DC@1A
- Size: 2.8 x 2.2 x 0.79 inch
- Net Weight: 78g
* 1 x Digital to Analog Audio Converter
* 1 x Toslink cable (Optical cable) * 1 x DC 5V Power Supply
* 1 x User Manual
* Please set the audio output to the PCM/LPCM format.
* This digital to analog audio converter doesn't support 5.1 channel such ss Dolby and DTS.
* When connected to the Toslink and Coaxial cables at the same, the product will give priority to Toslink input.
Digital Optical SPDIF Coax Toslink to Analog Stereo L/R RCA Audio Converter Adapter DAC Converter with Fiber Cable Digital Optical Toslink and S/pdif Coaxial Inputs and Analog RCA and AUX 3.5mm Jack Output (Headphone) Outputs Optical Toslink Cable with Gold Plated Connector Tips for PS3 XBox HD DVD PS4 Sky HD Plasma Blu-ray Home Cinema Systems HDTV 360 TV Box
Add： Huachuang Science and Technology Park, No.176 Hangcheng Avenue, Sanwei Community, Hangcheng Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen City,GuangDong Province,China